Shave Your Pet With The Andis Super AGR+ Cordless Rechargeable Pet Clipper For A Nice Decent Look
Pets grow hair spontaneously especially during the winter season, though this phenomenal occurs naturally as a reaction to cold weather you can still maintain excess tufts by using the Andis Super AGR+ Cordless Rechargeable Clipper.
It’s a powerful, portable and cordless blade that runs on standard batteries and equipped with a 4 by 4 blade drive system that delivers 25% more torque than usual, with an average tempo of 3,800 strokes/min. The shaver is also compatible with CeramicEdge and UltraEdge blades which are sold separately.
Features and Benefits of the Andis 64800 Super AGR+ Cordless Clipper
- 3800 spm blade speed
- Powerful cordless detachable blade clipper
- High capacity battery pack that runs continuously for one hour
- Designed for heavy use
- 4×4 blade drive for 25% more blade torque
- Equipped with an UltraEdge #10 Blade
What Customers Said about the Andis Super AGR+ Cordless Rechargeable Clipper
The Plus Points
1. Has an advanced battery system that allows the device to run continuously for 1 full hour without jamming up. Likewise, Sensa-Charge and refresh mode features allow the cell-unit to recharge and condition automatically for optimum performance.
2. Andis offers a 1 yr premium warranty cover to new buyers against poor workmanship and defective materials, they would replace all faulty merchandise without incurring any costs on you as the owner.
3. The blades have an internal cooling system that prevents overheating especially when working for extended periods of time, Andis Super AGR+ Cordless Rechargeable Clipper doesn’t emit too much noise that may otherwise scare away your animal.
4. It’s sturdily built and designed to fit into your hands without slipping off, this machine is the perfect companion for pet owners who are tired of seeing hair remains all over the house.
5. The machine has a locking switch which ensures your thumb is directly pointed towards the red button while switching it on/off. Meaning that there would be no more cases of accidental shutdowns in the middle of operation.
6. Moreover, since there are no cords to contend with one typically has an unlimited field range and can use the machine both indoors and outdoors.
7. It holds charge much longer and can be used to trim several animals at once without running out of power, this ultimately saves you time that could have been wasted plugging in the machine every now and again so as to retain energy.
- Some users complain that dogs don’t like having the machine next to their faces, due to the heat and vibration it produces while in operation. In such cases, one has to complement their clipper with a pair of scissors and this can be quite uncomfortable.
- The porcelain blades seem to struggle when cutting through long tufts of hair, loose strands often get entangled within the razors making them ineffective unless one frequently pauses to pull them out manually.
- Sometimes the machine goes off unexpectedly when there’s a power surge and there’s no way of jump-starting it back to life.
Some Final Comments
The Andis pet clipper is a technologically advanced and easy-to-maintain trimmer that will make your grooming work stress-free, those who have used it before say that the machine is sharp and precise. It’s possible for pet owners to trim the animal in less than 5 minutes without incurring any injuries in the process.
This product is manufactured in the U.S and has been approved to the highest levels of quality, it will never let you down no matter what. For cleaning purposes, you can use some cotton wool dipped in water or a piece of cloth to wipe the blades.
You can check out more customer reviews about the Andis Super AGR+ Cordless Rechargeable Clipper at Amazon here.