If you like to keep your pet looking its best you will need a great pair of dog grooming clippers to keep them styled in an appropriate manner. An easy way to do this is the Oster Golden A5 2-Speed Clipper. The dog grooming clipper offer everything to precision clipping to general grooming.
The Oster Golden A5 is very quiet so it do not scare your dog. It also come with an insulated faceplate to ensure cool running. A rotary motor turns at 2700 strokes per minute.
Another neat feature of this set of clippers is that it comes with an antimicrobial coating to reduce mold, mildew, and other bacteria to keep your pet safe while getting groomed. The blade on this model detaches very quickly and is interchangeable with other blades in the series.
Oster Golden A5 clipper comes with three different speeds, a carrying case and instructions on how to give the perfect groom to your pet. It also has cleaning materials and oil that come with the product upon purchase. The Oster dog clipper can be used by both professional groomers and by avid home users.
It is even a good for a first time user who has no experience in grooming as it is very easy to use. Upon purchase of the clippers you can find video instructions on how to clip your pet with these clippers so that you get the best use out of them.
What do you get with the Oster Golden A5 Dog Clipper?
The bottom line, you end up saving a lot of money, though the initial cash out seems a lot, it pays off in the long run. Here are the following features of the Oster Golden A5 clipper:
- Versatility with its 2-speed clippers that equipped to handle different types of dog hair. It is also great for long haired dogs.
- The motor is strong enough for heavy duty grooming not just your once a month hair cuts.
- The cryogenX blade coated with the AgION antimicrobial reduces the risk of bacteria.
- If you’ve got a set of oster crygogenX blades already, don’t worry, they are compatible with these clippers. If you want more versatility than what is offered in the set, you can always buy additional blades.
- The set comes with #10 blade, blade guard, blade oil, grease, cleaning bursh, extra brush, spring set and of course, the all important instruction manual.
Pros and Cons on the Oster Golden A5 2-Speed Clippers
The Oster Golden A5 pet clipper is on the pricier side of dog clippers but many users seem to think that it is well worth the price difference.
- It is more durable and versatile. The strong motor makes it a work horse and it’s great for dogs with long hair.
- Save money by doing the grooming of your pet at home rather than taking them to the groomers and paying a fortune.
- Interchangeable blades are easy to swap.
- Easy to use!
- Overly matted hair is difficult to shave. Though, in all honesty, it would be difficult to cut or shave with any clipper or scissors.
- It is pricey.
Please remember to read all the instructions on how to properly use it. If you don’t, you run the risk of it not running properly and potentially pulling your pet’s hair rather than grooming it.
Oster Golden A5 2-Speed Dog Clipper Reviews
The Oster 78005-140 Golden A5 2-Speed Clippers has received dozens of positive reviews with 4 out of 5 star ratings. Many professional groomers have said that the Oster dog clipper is the best one on the market.
One reviewer complained that her old clippers would burn her hand before she was done grooming her large breed dog. With the Oster clippers cool handle she has never had that problem. Another reviewer had a dog who was petrified of groomer because of the noise they made.
With the Oster dog grooming clippers quieted sound their pet was now happy and not afraid of being groomed. Other reviewers went on about how good the blades were, how the antimicrobial helped to reduce the spread of germs and how the clippers were so easy to clean. Another reviewer went on about how good the price is compared to other more expensive clippers that did not offer as much as the Oster A5 clipper did.
There were very few negative reviews on the Oster Golden A5 clippers. Some reviewers complained that they could not make the blades work correctly. Other reviewers said that their handle did not stay cool to the touch as advertised and one person complained that their clippers may have been remanufactured. These claims were greatly outweighed by all the positive reviews online.
Despite the negative reviews the positive reviews take the upper hand with this product. The Oster dog clippers are highly recommended by most people who have already tried them and they come at a great price.
Check out more customer reviews about this Oster 78005-140 Golden A5 2-Speed Clippers at Amazon here.